Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Josh!

We have been celebrating Josh's Birthday all week. We had our weekend guests, a party on Monday, and a great day on Tuesday. Crystal, the kids, and Adam came over for dinner and Birthday cake on Monday. Josh made lasagna...yum and I made a German Chocolate cake...Josh's choice. After dinner we played Dance Dance Revolution...super fun and then we all sang happy birthday and the kids helped blow out the candles.

On Tuesday Josh and I spent the afternoon at a big water park in Boise. We had such a great time riding water slides, eating Dip-n-Dots, and trying not to drowned in the wave pool. It was Pizza Hut take out for dinner and movie night!

6 comments:

rosy said...

Happy Birthday Josh.

krystale said...

hey add meeee to your blog loving!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Josh! It looks like you guys had a fun time. I love pizza! The cake looks yummy.

Anonymous said...

Hey I need an updated address for you and Josh. Can you get that to me please? Thanks.

rosy said...

Hey - we missed you yesterday at Collette's I hope you guys had a good day ;)

Sarah said...

Miss Lizzy, you are so cute. I hope Boise is treating you well. I wish you were here so we could visit each other. I guess Matt and I will have to take a drive!