I know I have been MIA since Josh's birthday....we'll just say that we have been partying since August 12 and we just surfaced. So back to reality :) Last Wednesday I was asked to bring treats for YW. I am always excited to do this because I LOVE to bake and I don't have the opportunity to make yummy treats often. I was going to make my usual chocolate chip cookies...always a hit, but I had the biggest craving for pumpkin chocolate chip bread. I have never made pcc cookies and mom didn't have a recipe. So I logged on to my favorite site for recipes...foodnetwork.com. I got the best recipe and the cookies were so good and such a hit! I sent some to Dad for his birthday (today) and he and mom had them for breakfast. Attached is the link if you are feeling a hankering for cookies after reading this. http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/george-duran/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe/index.html
Monday, October 27, 2008
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Posted by lizzy at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yay for cookies. I have not had time to try them yet, but I am planning on it. Thanks for a good recipie. The one I tried did not work out well :)
Sounds yummy! I will have to try them! We miss you here!
I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. They are my favorite. Reading aboout your cookies really makes me want some.
Post a Comment