We had such a fun weekend....full with family and activities. Saturday morning we met Mom and Dad in Twin Falls for the Temple open house. It was absolutely amazing and wonderful to see how many people were there for the tour. Although the Twin Falls and Rexburg temples look simular from the outside, there are very different inside.
Then from Twin Falls we traveled to Nampa for a BBQ at Collette's house with Rosy's family. We spent the afternoon lazying around her beautiful backyard talking and eating desert.
That evening the four of us went for a walk in the Kathryn Albertson park. It was just comming on dusk and it was very well maintained and peaceful. After our walk we were sniffing the air for some dinner so we headed down town to the Beanery. Now, I have many memories from my childhood eating at the Brickoven Beanery. It is my parents favorite place in Boise to eat.
The next morning we went to church and both Josh and I gave talks and Josh taught gosple docturine...poor guy. Then Mom and Dad took off for home after a quick lunch. We had such a great weekend with Mom and Dad and we appreciate their support to us.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Busy Weekend
Posted by lizzy at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay!Blogg friends for life! I MISS YOU ALL TOO! but did you know katie is coming back to me! I can't wait! Let me know if yall will ever be back intown again! XOXO
Post a Comment