Every weekend during the summer in Boise there is a farmers market downtown. There is a ton of vendors selling photos, jewelry, bags, pottery, plants and food. The whole downtown is bumping...literly...you can not take 3 steps with out bumping into other people. This morning I met Rosy and Collette for some girl time and sushi.
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the farmers market ~ and sushi
What a fun day! I LOVE farmer's markets! It is so much fun just to brouse around! Those pics. of you rafting are so gorgeous! Too bad we dont get anything close to that down here! Thanks...but I can't take full credit on the blog-do. I had a friend come over and help me, but I'm learning!
I love farmer's markets! They always have the best produce and fun things. That is fun that were able to get together with the girls.
Post a Comment